First Thoughts: On Sleep

Just now when I woke up I thought about sleep as a form of humility- interesting that serial killers usually don't sleep much.  Like the ultimate sleep of death, thinking about the state of unknowing- how vulnerable we  are.

I also thought that if there was some company waiting to release some thing and their criteria was that 1000 people needed to see a different thing- if you're the 1000th, then someone somewhere might be thanking you as #1000.

I'm casually thinking also about dreams and dreaming, and about exhalation, population control, how cool the Swype feature is- I just learned that it updates itself on processing if you stay with the input and change it. For example: if I was Swyping the word

"Popular" - I could leave the 'r' and continue the keystroke for population and the program updates.

Also usually thoughts about 'zero gravity'- and that effect that happens in planes at a certain angle: gonna look it up- I think those are some of the thoughts behind a release protocol for stretch and massage I keep thinking about- I think our bodies can do the same thing, and that it would be functional and maybe enable healing to do so.

Happy morning, (there are some people for whom that word, morning, is uncomfortable/wrong to use spiritually because it sounds and looks like mourning),
Merry thinking,
Elizabeth, Lily, Dr. Liz, and always, the Narrator

Comments