Notes

God is tapping me on my shoulder,

And asking me to write a song. I feel like I sound alike


(Those would have

God wants me to write a song,
And then suddenly I'm write it already
It's easier this way,

To sing, and write,


________________________

I just heard a laugh that reminded me of a laugh of which I thought only one like it existed, it felt like a sister laugh, to a girl I went to high school with, who might be at this people of color dinner in two weeks, a dinner I want to attend with someone to not feel alone but a dinner I might have to still attend by myself and the Lord. Melissa Centeno, Jennifer Ngo, Colin McFarlane, Chris Golding


Laughter feels like an exhale and a smile,
A letting go I forgot was free
That sometimes comes paired with a feeling like nausea but it really just my abs tightening, like contractions,
Ready for what is coming, forming, alighting
_________________________

Comments