I also don't take advantage of all the space

Something I rejoice that I've received:

THE DICTIONARY

I look up words

-

I go silent when I don't do God's will. (Like if I lie.) That's part of the equation,
And there's also shame

I'll graph this! I hope there's a coordinating app- I'm going to try the draw funtion on PPT.

I can't even turn question marks into ending marks
I turn everything into poetry-
I'm most likely annouing-
Do you see where I'm getting at?
I never knew I'd ask so many questions. It feels like what I'd do if I was given paid time sick leave. Please tell me where I am: questions that chill. (Let's see if the slang, chill, also applies here.)

-

Sometimes I speak this way because I don't know who will understand, so I think technically, like steps, but steps that add on like 3d maybe? 360 adding all around- feels like expansion expansive right ok,

This keyboard is known

But what if it isn't efficient for how we're wired?

What if some of these letters shouldn't be next to each other?

I'm always thinking about God but sometimes I don't speak of him and it feels conspiratorial, like there's some challenge or a game, a competition or championship, something like battle. And then I learn that I only explain so far as I know and if I know the Lord, obviously it seems I needed Him. Listen, I also need Him, or I would never listen, I wouldn't sing- I'd be too scared. I certainly most likely wouldn't study because study means that I'd leave the path to go figure this out, that I could be hungry for a while and I would probably keep looking for God. I just can't leave Him out, but we'll talk about trying and trial, later.

Also: I like the word 'but' a lot.

Is speaks of (this means I'm listening to the Word, through the word, which also takes clearing, and unmistakable repentance and understanding of my own presence is here but silent and that's okay. That repetition is good, but not if we're redundant, do you know the difference between those two words?

Let's talk:

- abuse by close family members.

What does it do?
Who's affected?

(It's early, so we have light, sunlight is good for you! I have to go outside- sometimes I think about the cold and then when I'm outside I'm not even usually thinking about it. There are so many other things that I'm thinking about.

Let's pray:

A thought I received: feels Christ-like.

God's not interrupting you.

What does that mean?

God, our Savior,
These days feel important. Like end is coming but we, in our minds, are nowhere near. It means we drink and run away from You. We give you not the deference you are due and also that you deserve , the grace, but it is all because we do not recognize our status as sinner- the other side of the puzzle.

Thank you for reigning us and reining us, too. That there is even such a word as also!

Thank you Lord,
Through only your Son because He lives- defying all laws of nature,
Hallelujah,
Amen

Thanks all for reading.

See you soon! ( I said it haphazardly, but I think I also meant it- I want to have a PARTY)

In love and fellowship, rejoicing!,

Elizabeth, Lily, Dr. Liz, and with love, The Narrator

Comments